This weekend SBR Coaching based out of Verona, WI is organizing the Winter Cycling Relay Challenge (WCRC). It is a 24 hour cycling race in which 12 teams of between 4 and 24 riders each are competing to see how far they can ride their bikes at SBR Coaching’s CompuTrainer MultiRider facility. Proceeds are being donated to L.I.F.E. Registration for this event ended on November 6th, but spectators are welcome to attend and support the riders. Every four hours of the event the course will change, starting with 4 hours of flat course riding and alternating with 4 hours of hilly course riding. Thank you SBC Coaching and the riders for all of your support!
Winter Cycling Relay Challenge to fundraise for L.I.F.E.
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017