This weekend SBR Coaching based out of Verona, WI is organizing the Winter Cycling Relay Challenge (WCRC). It is a 24 hour cycling race in which 12 teams of between 4 and 24 riders each are competing to see how far they can ride their bikes at SBR Coaching’s CompuTrainer MultiRider facility. Proceeds are being donated to L.I.F.E. Registration for this event ended on November 6th, but spectators are welcome to attend and support the riders. Every four hours of the event the course will change, starting with 4 hours of flat course riding and alternating with 4 hours of hilly course riding. Thank you SBC Coaching and the riders for all of your support!
Winter Cycling Relay Challenge to fundraise for L.I.F.E.
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019