Wesley is a 25 year old from Illinois with grade 2/3 oligoastrocytoma, a cancer of the brain. He is a carpenter, and was at work this past month when he had a seizure. After they brought him to the hospital, they discovered the brain tumor. He has daily radiation appointments that are breaking the bank, which makes it hard to even buy diapers for his 5 month old daughter, much less pharmacy costs, deductibles etc. Thankfully, from the help from our supporters, we were able to ease some of this burden for Wesley and his family. We hope our support helps you and your family celebrate Christmas a little easier this year, Wesley. Get well soon.
Wesley D. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019