It’s been 51 days since my transplant and things are looking good! I had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and hope all of you did as well! I just wanted to give a big thank you to Lakeshore Orthopedics, STING CANCER, Ms. Lindsey Draeger’s Third Grade Class in Pewaukee, Dillon & Emma, Prana Groove Zumba, my sister Lindsey, and my amazing wife Cari. Also, a huge thank you to the many many people I didn’t include in the video that have helped us! I could probably talk for 10 minutes just naming names. Thank you all for the letters, emails, grocery cards, gas cards, etc…you guys are amazing.
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017