In the spring of 2017, Rebecca from St. Louis, MO was diagnosed with breast cancer and went on to receive 18 rounds of treatment. Her husband, Ross, is a patient care technician at a level 1 ICU and selflessly takes care of critically ill patients on a daily basis. L.I.F.E. stepped in to assist them with copays and medical expenses to help ease the financial burden.
Rebecca L. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019