In the spring of 2017, Rebecca from St. Louis, MO was diagnosed with breast cancer and went on to receive 18 rounds of treatment. Her husband, Ross, is a patient care technician at a level 1 ICU and selflessly takes care of critically ill patients on a daily basis. L.I.F.E. stepped in to assist them with copays and medical expenses to help ease the financial burden.
Rebecca L. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017