January 11, 2011 – Today Eric visited the classroom of Lindsay Draeger, a teacher at Pewaukee Lake Elementary School. She and her class have raised a total of $256 this holiday season for L.I.F.E.! This means that between 2009 and 2010, her class has donated a combined $1,056!! This is an absolutely incredible effort. Thank you so much to the children of that school, you are bringing hope and smiles to the faces of many. Pictured above: Eric reading “The Grinch” to the class in December 2009.
Pewaukee Lake Elementary School raises a combined $1,056 for L.I.F.E.!
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017