Mike Knickerbocker, a lieutenant in the United States Navy and Wisconsin Badger, participated last weekend in the 15 mile bike ride for Heropalooza put on by “There Goes My Hero!” outside of Baltimore, Maryland. He raised $715 for There Goes My Hero! in honor of LIFE and Eric’s fight in the process. There Goes My Hero! is an organization that values compassion in the pursuit of their responsibilities to those suffering from leukemia. Their mission is to restore hope to Leukemia patients and their families through increasing bone marrow registrants, providing nutritious meals, and supporting blood cancer research. Their vision is to find a match for every Leukemia patient and assist their families through a variety of support programs. Thank you Mike for your unwavering support.
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019