L.I.F.E. gave $500 to Matthew “Ross” Mongin of Hartland, WI and his family to help pay for hospital bills. Surrounded by his family, Ross unfortunately passed away from brain cancer on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2009 at Waukesha Memorial Hospital at the age of 36. Ross will be sadly missed by the love of his life, his wife, Jennifer, whom he married on August 25, 2001; his children, Andrew, Kaitlin and Madeleine. Our hearts are with them during this difficult time.
Matthew “Ross” Mongin – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019