Since 2009, L.I.F.E. has helped to maintain the Mama Goose Run, a race that serves as a fundraiser to benefit the UW Cancer Carbone Center (UWCCC). The was race created in honor of Margaret “Peggy” Giesfeldt (known as Mama Goose) by her son Matthew. Peggy unforunately lost her seven-and-a-half year battle with sarcoma while receiving treatment at the UWCCC in Madison, WI. Matt has been a member of Team L.I.F.E. in the past, wearing his racing singlet for a number of races. We help support the Mama Goose Run by helping to maintain the race website.
Mama Goose Run – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019