On December 11, 2010 Lonnie Lenaburg, Eric’s Uncle, will be running in the Charlotte Thunder Road marathon and is trying to raise a total of $500 for L.I.F.E. He has been training hard for many months and is looking to possibly qualify for the Boston Marathon in the process.
Lonnie Lenaburg raising money for L.I.F.E. in the 2010 Charlotte Thunder Road marathon
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019