January 5, 2012 – Our second blood drive was a huge success! There were 49 pints collected. Those donations will go directly to Wisconsin hospitals to save the lives of 147 people. That being said, THANK YOU to everyone who came out today to support a great cause. If not for the generosity of blood donors, Eric wouldn’t have been given a 2nd (3rd or 4th) chance at life.
Also, congrats to Michael Charles who won our raffle for a Jermichael Finley autographed football!! You earned it!
The Blood Center of Wisconsin is also impressed with L.I.F.E. supporters and would like us to shoot for 3 more drives this year in May, August, and November.
Stay tuned and thanks again!
L.I.F.E. Blood Drive a Success!!
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017