January 5, 2012 – Our second blood drive was a huge success! There were 49 pints collected. Those donations will go directly to Wisconsin hospitals to save the lives of 147 people. That being said, THANK YOU to everyone who came out today to support a great cause. If not for the generosity of blood donors, Eric wouldn’t have been given a 2nd (3rd or 4th) chance at life.
Also, congrats to Michael Charles who won our raffle for a Jermichael Finley autographed football!! You earned it!
The Blood Center of Wisconsin is also impressed with L.I.F.E. supporters and would like us to shoot for 3 more drives this year in May, August, and November.
Stay tuned and thanks again!
L.I.F.E. Blood Drive a Success!!
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019