On Thursday, September 10th, L.I.F.E. recipient Casey Clarksen underwent a major surgery removing a cancerous tumor next to his liver. The surgery was a success and he is on the road to recovery! We are excited to share such uplifting news for the Clarksen family as they prepare for the arrival of their new baby!
L.I.F.E. helps expectant father Casey Clarksen
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017