November 7, 2015 – Thank you to every one who came out today. We collected 46 units of whole blood and 5 double red cell units! This could have the potential of saving over 150 lives, thank you for helping to make a difference. Stay tuned for the next drive! If you missed it and want to donate, please contact your local blood donation center. Also, if you are not on the national bone marrow registry, joining is easy and requires only a simple oral swab – click here to learn more!
L.I.F.E. Blood Drive a Huge Success!
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019