November 7, 2015 – Thank you to every one who came out today. We collected 46 units of whole blood and 5 double red cell units! This could have the potential of saving over 150 lives, thank you for helping to make a difference. Stay tuned for the next drive! If you missed it and want to donate, please contact your local blood donation center. Also, if you are not on the national bone marrow registry, joining is easy and requires only a simple oral swab – click here to learn more!
L.I.F.E. Blood Drive a Huge Success!
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017