We aren’t quite sure how to say this, but less than 2 months after we first learned about Katelyn Ruckmann’s story, we are very saddened to learn she just lost her battle to APL yesterday. She was just 19 years old. Please keep her friends and family, especially her mother Angela, in your thoughts and prayers. Her goal was to raise awareness for Leukemia. She and her mother started a foundation called Rock the Cure 4 Leukemia. Hopefully we were able to make her life easier for her in some way while she was still here. She always be remembered for the good spirited beautiful young woman that she was.
Katelyn Ruckmann passes away at age 19
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019