Jim was diagnosed Oct 1 2014 at the age of 26 with Rhabdomyosarcoma. Jim has undergone 2 rounds of chemo, 4 major surgeries and is about to start a bone marrow transplant clinical trial the end of October. This is his last shot to truly disrupt the cycle of his cancer in hopes to beat this. Jim and his fiancée Hanna just recently got engaged and will be needing to move to Milwaukee to undergo the trial. Your support will help pay to keep their place in Appleton while they are fighting this battle in Milwaukee for the next 3 months!
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019