June 5, 2010 – Today marks 1 year since Eric relapsed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia for the 3rd time. We are very lucky to have him with us. Yesterday Eric was a guest speaker at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life in Muskego, WI. The event was put on by Sandy Traeder, the mother of Jason Traeder. Jason was 19 years old and Eric’s neighbor in the hospital when he passed away from Hodgkins Lymphoma. Jason’s memory lives on through the fight for a cure.
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017