June 5, 2010 – Today marks 1 year since Eric relapsed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia for the 3rd time. We are very lucky to have him with us. Yesterday Eric was a guest speaker at the American Cancer Society Relay for Life in Muskego, WI. The event was put on by Sandy Traeder, the mother of Jason Traeder. Jason was 19 years old and Eric’s neighbor in the hospital when he passed away from Hodgkins Lymphoma. Jason’s memory lives on through the fight for a cure.
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019