On Thursday, September 10th, L.I.F.E. recipient Casey Clarksen underwent a major surgery removing a cancerous tumor next to his liver. The surgery was a success and he is on the road to recovery! We are excited to share such uplifting news for the Clarksen family as they prepare for the arrival of their new baby!
Expectant father Casey Clarksen – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019