On Thursday last week, 4/28/2011, Eric had a third bone marrow biopsy performed since his initial relapse in January. The results came back on 5/4/2011 that he is offically in remission! This means that any leukemia cells in his body are now at an undetectable level. The lymphocytes that his sister Lindsey donated for infusion must really be doing their job! This is the 4th time Eric has entered remission since his first diagnosis in 2003 (2003, 2008, 2009, and now 2011). Let’s pray that his remission status finally stays that way!
Eric’s leukemia is officially back in remission!
- Blood and Marrow Drive on August 24th August 6, 2019
- Support us on Amazon Smile July 1, 2019
- Chris Beeman – L.I.F.E. Gives Back June 27, 2019
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019