On Thursday last week, 4/28/2011, Eric had a third bone marrow biopsy performed since his initial relapse in January. The results came back on 5/4/2011 that he is offically in remission! This means that any leukemia cells in his body are now at an undetectable level. The lymphocytes that his sister Lindsey donated for infusion must really be doing their job! This is the 4th time Eric has entered remission since his first diagnosis in 2003 (2003, 2008, 2009, and now 2011). Let’s pray that his remission status finally stays that way!
Eric’s leukemia is officially back in remission!
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017