Sebastian, a 20 year old member of the University of Arizona Marching band, was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma. His social worker contacted L.I.F.E. for help, so we assisted with some of his medical bills, and replaced his old beat up trombone with a brand new one…and yesterday arranged to have it presented by his band mates, and Wilbur the University of Arizona Mascot. 🙂 Ironic how an evil disease like cancer can bring people together. Sebastian, we are all praying for you, we are here for you! We all cannot wait for the day you take to the field again, and play your new horn! Get well soon! Thank you to the Instrumental Music Center in Tucson, AZ for helping us with the cost of a new trombone, the wonderful hospital staff at Banner University Medical Center, and of course Wilbur and the Pride of Arizona Marching Band for helping to make this day a special one! And also a big thank you to all of the supporters of the L.I.F.E. organization, it is all of your efforts have helped to make this possible. You really made this young man’s day.
Edward “Sebastian” Meyer – L.I.F.E. Gives Back
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017