November 19, 2009 – Lindsey isn’t sick anymore, so today she is in Milwaukee with Mary donating her lymphocytes for the DLI procedure which is now scheduled for tomorrow. We have high hopes that this will help keep the leukemia at bay for an extended period of time, perhaps forever! Go Lindsey! Go Eric!!
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017