Saturday May 1, 2010 – 2010 Payton Jordan Cardinal Invitational – Stanford University – Palo Alto, CA – “Ironman level” L.I.F.E. donors Chris Solinsky and Simon Bairu set national records tonight in the 10k at Stanford. You can actually see Chris wearing his L.I.F.E. bracelet in the finish pictures and in the post race interview above. Chris ran a 26:59 for an American Record and also the first non-african under 27 minutes to win the race. Simon set a new Canadian record with a 27:22 finishing 5th. This was Solinsky’s first 10k. An insane race!! Also on Friday at the Oregon Relays Matt Downin finished second in the 5k in 14:18. Congratulations you guys and thanks again for all of the support!! Click here to watch the 10k race, or here to watch their post race interview.
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017