Bailey, a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and graduate of Two Rivers High School, has chosen L.I.F.E. as the charity of the month for the University Book Store. They will donate $1 for every sale of Bailey’s favorite item to the organization. Thank you very much Bailey, this is incredibly thoughtful. Keep on keepin’ on!
Charity of the month for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Book Store
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017