In the summer of 2009, Eric wanted to do some hardcore fishing on Lake Michigan but was never able to because the weather never seemed to cooperate. But on Saturday August 21, 2010 – Craig Rysticken took out Eric, Mike, and Lindsey McLean out on his boat on Lake Michigan. The water was warm so many fishermen weren’t even getting a single bite. But we caught 5 king salmon out there! What an awesome day. Thank you Craig!!
Bucket List #11 – Fishing on Lake Michigan
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017