October 30, 2009 – Yesterday Eric went in for another biopsy to see if his bone marrow is still clear of leukemia cells (that they can detect) and it is!! Eric posted Confessions #35 today which can be viewed by clicking the link on the left. They still won’t give him the status of being in remission, but this is still WONDERFUL news as it lets Eric’s medical team proceed to the next step which is Donor Lymphocyte Infusion (DLI) from sister Lindsey. This will be to help ensure Eric stays in remission via a Graft vs. Leukemia efffect, and they will likely do this procedure fairly soon. Thank you so much to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and continued support – it is turning out to be paying off in a very big way!! 🙂 Click here to read a scientific journal article documenting a case of a child that underwent almost the identical treatment as Eric who is considered to be in complete remission with a good quality of life.
- Man attempts to break skydiving record June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record Attempt for Sienna Howe May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017