Anna Siliciano placed 1st place at the Rattlesnake Triathlon on August 18th, 2012 in Aurora, CO. Says Anna, “Raced in honor of Eric McLean yesterday for team LIFE…it was a windy and hilly for a fun challenge. 1st overall female and won some $ for a change 🙂 Thanks to the best husband/coach/fan a woman can ask for. Also, thanks to QR for my super fast bike and to the Timex Factory Team.” Congratulations Anna, and thanks again for your support!
- Man breaks skydiving record to raise money for cancer patient June 13, 2019
- Blood Drive on August 24th, 2019 June 4, 2019
- Tennessee State Skydive Record for Sienna Howe through L.I.F.E. May 1, 2019
- Kate M. – L.I.F.E. Gives Back November 1, 2018
- Update from the Recipient of Adam’s Marrow Donation September 5, 2017